Terms and Conditions
Here are the Terms and Conditions we must abide by:
Terms and Conditions
I, the undersigned, for my lawful heirs, successors and assigns acknowledge and understand that sailing is a potential hazardous sport and in consideration and as a condition of the acceptance of my entry into the Sail & Play program hereby waive all claims for the liability against the Squadron and release the Squadron from all liability and do hereby fully and effectively indemnify and save harmless at all times the Squadron against all liability, loss, damage, costs or expenses which may incur or sustain for any reason whatsoever arising by, through or in conjunction with my involvement in the Westpac Sail Training Programme and without limiting the generality hereof by reason of injury to person or property through neglect or wilful act or omission of the Squadron or by, through or in connection with or about the use of the yachts, fixtures, fitting and equipment or in or about the use of the grounds of the Squadron. “Squadron” shall mean Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron Limited and any member, officer, official, administrator, executive or employee associated with such body. “Liability” shall mean liability in tort or contract for any death, personal injury or damage to property including vicarious liability or assault but excluding other liability for assault.
- Bookings are to be accompanied by the prescribed Course fee. A booking is not confirmed until payment has been received.
- Receipt of payment does not confirm that the Course will be conducted. The Sailing School reserves the right to cancel or substitute Course at any time.
- Bookings can be cancelled prior to one week of commencement of the Course and receive a full refund
- For bookings cancelled less than one week prior to 48 hours before commencement, 50% of the course cost will be refunded.
- No refund will be given for cancellation received less than 48 hours prior to the Course or for non-attendance at the Course.